AUDIO FOR THE AV + YES INDUSTRY
ABOUT THE DIPLOMA
Diploma created for the training of personnel in charge of the audio area, expanding their knowledge in analog and digital mixers, wire and wireless microphones and radio frequency coordination in sound systems.
It will have study areas to complement its training such as: networks, electricity, structures and security, wiring used in the audiovisual and integration industry, as well as the bases in human development in the training of people committed to the company, the society, through values and professional ethics.
• Audio technicians and operators. (Festivals, concerts, churches, fairs, congresses and conventions).
• Technicians and installers of wireless transmission equipment.
• Sellers and promoters of audio and microphone equipment.
• Wireless system integrators.
• Radio frequency coordinators at live events.
• Home studio users.
• Music and audio engineering students.
• Video conference rooms.
• Musical instrument stores.
• Sale of audio equipment and musical instruments.
• Audio rental companies.
• Halls for corporate events and shows.
• Places of religious worship.
• Theaters, festivals, concerts.
• Recording studios.
• Radio and television booths.
• Congresses and conventions.