LIGHTING FOR THE AV + SI INDUSTRY
ABOUT THE DIPLOMA
Diploma aimed at personnel specialized in lighting as a complement to the knowledge of color theory, the different types of luminaires used in the industry, the management of a lighting console, as well as the software for the control and programming of the same and the simulators used in the design of a show. It will have study complements such as networks, electricity, structures and security, wiring used in the AV + SI industry and with the support of the human factor in the development of better people committed to the company and society.
• Theater designers.
• People who work in the lighting market.
• Illuminating and creative performing arts.
• Technicians and operators of festivals, concerts, churches, fairs, congresses and conventions.
• Integrators of lighting systems.
• Coordinators and operators of live shows, recording studios, etc.
• Students at the end of the audiovisual medium.
• Professional sellers of lighting equipment.
• Technicians of the entertainment industry.
• Audiovisual events.
• Live entertainment.
• Theatrical scenography.
• Outdoor lighting.
• Architectural lighting.
• Lighting equipment stores.
• Lighting rental companies.
• Halls for corporate events and shows.
• Venues for religious worship, theaters, festivals, concerts.